PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
Primary Care at office
An adult primary care practice that provides routine medical care. The practice offers:
Physical and Wellness exams
- Physical exams
- Wellness exams for employment
- Chronic Disease Management (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma, etc.)
- Patient education on disease management and prevention
- Referrals for screenings and specialty services.
- Connecting you to services offered in the community.
- Care coordination and education for illness prevention and screening
- Cancer survivorship counseling.