Welcome to Your Wellness Sources! It is our goal to provide you with the very best in primary medical care, helpful & effective communication, and outstanding service to help you live well and feel your best.
The following is a list of some helpful information, and answers to questions frequently asked by
How far in advance should I schedule my appointment?
- For sick or urgent visits, appointments are generally available same day or within 24 hours. New patient physicals may take anywhere from 1-6 weeks
from the date you schedule it; this varies by provider.
What new patient forms will I need to fill-out?
- Click here to access our New Patient Information Sheet, and Adult New Patient Medical Questionnaire form. You can expedite your initial visit by bringing a copy of these completed forms with you.
What to expect when I arrive?
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time if you have yet to complete new patient form(s). You will be greeted by our receptionist as you “check-in” at the front desk. She will ask to see your insurance card and a photo ID. Shortly thereafter you will be called back to the exam room by a medical assistant, who will take your vitals and make sure you are ready for the doctor to see you.
Will I need to be prepared to make a payment at this time?
- You will be responsible for any co-pays reflected on your insurance plan card. If you have specific questions concerning your benefits, please call the member services phone number on your insurance card.
What to expect after my appointment is completed?
- Our “check-out” person will schedule any follow-up appointments as directed by your provider, and provide you with any prescriptions or referrals you may need.